At Aiden we use artificial intelligence to build a virtual marketing analyst.
We come from amazing companies like Apple or Facebook, and our academic advisors have published hundreds of papers on machine learning, neuroscience and how to create an artificial brain using computer science.
We have been selected to pitch at TechCrunch Disrupt and we count among our investors some of the most successful entrepreneurs of the past decade.
We are looking for a passionate world-class Customer Success Manager to assume a key role on our team. We are located in central London (UK).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the responsibility for customer satisfaction- Conduct A/B testing experiments to convert raw data into actionable insights to improve the user experience
- Be attentive to market feedback and work closely with all departments within the company to ensure issues are raised and resolved quickly and effectively
- Know Aiden’s customers, their challenges and how they deal with those challenges today
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Create, optimise and report on marketing performance campaigns (Experience in Facebook Ads and AdWords mandatory)
- Use this knowledge to effectively support the company in defining product
requirements and prioritising product features
- Support product definition, goals and requirements with solid data
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Solid knowledge of Facebook ads, AdWords manager and data analytics tools fordigital marketers
- High attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- With a startup mentality, you are self motivated, a problem solver, ambitious, hard working, team player, and want to have an impact on business performance
- Passion for a customer-first approach and a drive to intimately understand customer needs
- Well organised, structured approach to work and the ability to keep projects on track
- Can evaluate and prioritise tradeoffs